Iran’s mullah regime has a long kill list
– While 176 prisoners were executed during the first half of 2018
– While the Iranian regime has executed prisoners despite repeated international calls, including three Kurd political prisoners, Ramin Hossein Panahai, Zaniar Moradi and Loghman Moradi, to intimidate the public in fear of the spread of protests and the anger and frustration of the people;
– While the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Ms. Michelle Bachelet condemned the execution of juveniles;
– While Iranian truckers have been on strike since September 23 which has spread to more than 310 cities;
– While the government has threatened truck drivers to death and has arrested 250 truck drivers;
– While we are among the thousands of prisoners across Iran awaiting our death, and like Zaniar Moradi, who wrote before his death: “Nine years have passed. Nine years in which I languished in prison while being sentenced to the inhumane death sentence. During these long years… I dreamed of being hanged by the noose. I’ve spent these nine years thinking about the gallows and the noose and that they will hang around my neck… Every time a young person was hanged in this country, I felt as though it was my turn to be hanged …
In recent years, these brave death row prisoners, in Iran, especially the political prisoners who are singled out for harsh treatment, which often includes denial of medical care, are speaking out. In the central prison of Ardebil, or Orumeih, they remain especially active, despite threats and harassment. They are determined to continue their fight against despotism and make their legitimate demands incessantly. One of them is a man named Sohail Arabi. His picture is here:
He’s an activist who has been imprisoned since November 2013. In prison, he’s been outspoken against the atrocities there and was subjected to the most severe torture during these years in the Great Prison of Tehran. He tells his fellow inmates: “Do not ask me to be silent. At that moment, being silent is the greatest of betrayals.”
Abloghasem Fouladvand is another human rights activist. He went on a hunger strike to support Iran’s nationwide strike led by the truck-drivers as well as the general uprisings in recent months.
There are also political prisoners at Gohardasht Prison in western Tehran, in which political prisoner Mehdi Farahi Shandiz wrote, “The mercenaries cannot achieve their objectives by intimidating and harassing the political prisoners and human rights activists.”
Read More: American Thinker
Iran Briefing | News Press Focus on Human Rights Violation by IRGC, Iran Human Rights
Dec 19, 2018 Comments Off on UN condemns ‘severe’ human rights violations in Iran
Nov 21, 2018 Comments Off on UN committee criticizes human rights violations in Iran
Oct 29, 2018 Comments Off on HRW Calls On Iran To Produce Evidence Or Release Detained Ecologists
Sep 18, 2018 Comments Off on Activists Arrested After Mass Strike in Iran’s Kurdistan Province Against “Revenge” Executions
Jul 15, 2019 Comments Off on Converting Iraq’s army into an IRGC incarnation
Jul 13, 2019 Comments Off on U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Hezbollah Officials Accused of Supporting Iran
Jul 12, 2019 Comments Off on Iran Is Training Iraqis to Shoot Missiles at Israel, and the U.S. Is Paying for It
Jul 12, 2019 Comments Off on The 120 Year Struggle of the Iranian People for Freedom
Jul 12, 2019 Comments Off on The 120 Year Struggle of the Iranian People for FreedomThe 120 Year Struggle of the Iranian People for Freedom The 120 Year Struggle of the Iranian People for Freedom INU – During the second day of international conferences in Ashraf 3 in Albania, a panel of...
Jul 10, 2019 Comments Off on Trump’s way out of Iran issue lies out of bilateral issuesTrump’s way out of Iran issue lies out of bilateral issues Trump’s way out of Iran issue lies out of bilateral issues TEHRAN – Days, after Iranian forces downed an intruding American drone over the Iranian...
Mar 27, 2019 Comments Off on U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary GuardsU.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates it...