Iran’s mullah regime has a long kill list
– While 176 prisoners were executed during the first half of 2018
– While the Iranian regime has executed prisoners despite repeated international calls, including three Kurd political prisoners, Ramin Hossein Panahai, Zaniar Moradi and Loghman Moradi, to intimidate the public in fear of the spread of protests and the anger and frustration of the people;
– While the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Ms. Michelle Bachelet condemned the execution of juveniles;
– While Iranian truckers have been on strike since September 23 which has spread to more than 310 cities;
– While the government has threatened truck drivers to death and has arrested 250 truck drivers;
– While we are among the thousands of prisoners across Iran awaiting our death, and like Zaniar Moradi, who wrote before his death: “Nine years have passed. Nine years in which I languished in prison while being sentenced to the inhumane death sentence. During these long years… I dreamed of being hanged by the noose. I’ve spent these nine years thinking about the gallows and the noose and that they will hang around my neck… Every time a young person was hanged in this country, I felt as though it was my turn to be hanged …
In recent years, these brave death row prisoners, in Iran, especially the political prisoners who are singled out for harsh treatment, which often includes denial of medical care, are speaking out. In the central prison of Ardebil, or Orumeih, they remain especially active, despite threats and harassment. They are determined to continue their fight against despotism and make their legitimate demands incessantly. One of them is a man named Sohail Arabi. His picture is here:
He’s an activist who has been imprisoned since November 2013. In prison, he’s been outspoken against the atrocities there and was subjected to the most severe torture during these years in the Great Prison of Tehran. He tells his fellow inmates: “Do not ask me to be silent. At that moment, being silent is the greatest of betrayals.”
Abloghasem Fouladvand is another human rights activist. He went on a hunger strike to support Iran’s nationwide strike led by the truck-drivers as well as the general uprisings in recent months.
There are also political prisoners at Gohardasht Prison in western Tehran, in which political prisoner Mehdi Farahi Shandiz wrote, “The mercenaries cannot achieve their objectives by intimidating and harassing the political prisoners and human rights activists.”
Read More: American Thinker
Iran Briefing | News Press Focus on Human Rights Violation by IRGC, Iran Human Rights
Oct 25, 2019 Comments Off on UN expert slams Iran’s child executions
Sep 07, 2019 Comments Off on UN Secretary-General urges Iran to introduce moratorium on death penalty
Dec 19, 2018 Comments Off on UN condemns ‘severe’ human rights violations in Iran
Nov 21, 2018 Comments Off on UN committee criticizes human rights violations in Iran
Jan 26, 2020 Comments Off on Iran may be pushing Islamic Jihad to challenge ‘Deal of Century’
Jan 26, 2020 Comments Off on Ukrainian plane crash: Human error or strategic operation?
Jan 25, 2020 Comments Off on Iran Faces Threat Of Full Global Sanctions
Jan 25, 2020 Comments Off on Low-Intensity Conflict: Cyber, Iran’s Next Move
Jan 24, 2020 Comments Off on 34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike 34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike Thirty-four US service members have...
Jan 23, 2020 Comments Off on Successor to slain Iran general faces same fate if he kills Americans: U.S. envoySuccessor to slain Iran general faces same fate if he kills Americans: U.S. envoy Successor to slain Iran general faces same fate if he kills Americans: U.S. envoy The successor to the Iranian commander killed in a U.S....
Mar 27, 2019 Comments Off on U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary GuardsU.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates it...