Iran’s mullah regime has a long kill list
– While 176 prisoners were executed during the first half of 2018
– While the Iranian regime has executed prisoners despite repeated international calls, including three Kurd political prisoners, Ramin Hossein Panahai, Zaniar Moradi and Loghman Moradi, to intimidate the public in fear of the spread of protests and the anger and frustration of the people;
– While the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Ms. Michelle Bachelet condemned the execution of juveniles;
– While Iranian truckers have been on strike since September 23 which has spread to more than 310 cities;
– While the government has threatened truck drivers to death and has arrested 250 truck drivers;
– While we are among the thousands of prisoners across Iran awaiting our death, and like Zaniar Moradi, who wrote before his death: “Nine years have passed. Nine years in which I languished in prison while being sentenced to the inhumane death sentence. During these long years… I dreamed of being hanged by the noose. I’ve spent these nine years thinking about the gallows and the noose and that they will hang around my neck… Every time a young person was hanged in this country, I felt as though it was my turn to be hanged …
In recent years, these brave death row prisoners, in Iran, especially the political prisoners who are singled out for harsh treatment, which often includes denial of medical care, are speaking out. In the central prison of Ardebil, or Orumeih, they remain especially active, despite threats and harassment. They are determined to continue their fight against despotism and make their legitimate demands incessantly. One of them is a man named Sohail Arabi. His picture is here:
He’s an activist who has been imprisoned since November 2013. In prison, he’s been outspoken against the atrocities there and was subjected to the most severe torture during these years in the Great Prison of Tehran. He tells his fellow inmates: “Do not ask me to be silent. At that moment, being silent is the greatest of betrayals.”
Abloghasem Fouladvand is another human rights activist. He went on a hunger strike to support Iran’s nationwide strike led by the truck-drivers as well as the general uprisings in recent months.
There are also political prisoners at Gohardasht Prison in western Tehran, in which political prisoner Mehdi Farahi Shandiz wrote, “The mercenaries cannot achieve their objectives by intimidating and harassing the political prisoners and human rights activists.”
Read More: American Thinker
Iran Briefing | News Press Focus on Human Rights Violation by IRGC, Iran Human Rights
Sep 18, 2018 Comments Off on Activists Arrested After Mass Strike in Iran’s Kurdistan Province Against “Revenge” Executions
Sep 13, 2018 Comments Off on Canadian MPs call on Ottawa to stand with Kurds after Iran missile attack
Sep 12, 2018 Comments Off on From Evin Prison, Attorney Nasrin Sotoudeh Condemns Iran’s Execution of Three Kurdish Prisoners
Aug 03, 2018 Comments Off on Iran death penalty charges in economic crisis ‘breach international law’: Amnesty
Oct 15, 2018 Comments Off on Iran sentences dual national to prison over spying
Oct 15, 2018 Comments Off on Iranian Authorities Deliberately Denying Political Prisoners Medical Care
Oct 12, 2018 Comments Off on We will take care of countries that will continue to buy oil from Iran after Nov 4: Donald Trump
Oct 12, 2018 Comments Off on IRGC Accused Of Masterminding Failed 1986 Terror Plot In Saudi Arabia
Oct 12, 2018 Comments Off on We will take care of countries that will continue to buy oil from Iran after Nov 4: Donald TrumpWe will take care of countries that will continue to buy oil from Iran after Nov 4: Donald Trump buy oil from Iran after Nov 4: Donald Trump WASHINGTON- The US will take care” of countries which defy its directive...
Oct 11, 2018 Comments Off on Mike Pompeo says Trump administration will leverage aid to Syria to remove Iranian troopsMike Pompeo says Trump administration will leverage aid to Syria to remove Iranian troops Mike Pompeo says Trump administration will leverage aid to Syria to remove Iranian troops Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the...
Jul 14, 2016 Comments Off on Corps’ one hundred thousand of triggered missiles in Lebanon:An official Israel-threatening by CorpsIran Briefing: Since August 7, 1979, when Ayatollah Khomeini declared the last Friday of Ramadhan as “Quds Day”, the Islamic Republic has always tried to hold an imposing ceremony by using state resources as well as requiring people’s involvement. This year’s Quds march had fundamental...