Your Privacy is Our Priority!
• Your personal date will not be disclosed in whole or part to our associates, subsidiaries or other organizations, unless required by law.
• At any time there is a need to disclose your personal data for purposes from those indicated above, we offer you the opportunity to express and record your consent to disclosure.
• Your personal date will not be disclosed to state or federal authorities unless required by laws or other regulations.
• When you visit our site, we may collect some non-personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your browser information, your operating system, your internet protocol address, visit frequency, your favorite pages, etc. Those collected information will be used to improve our site and to enhance your experience on our website.
• We may collect personal data that you may volunteer while visiting our website, such as subscribing to our newsletters, applying for jobs, etc. We use this data to provide you with opportunities for greater involvement with our advocacy efforts, and to inform you about the activities and achievements of our programs. We may also use this data to provide you with opportunities to support our work more directly, through donations.
• We adhere to the industry’s best IT security practices and have in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online to the best extent possible by us.
• Donations made online to us are secure. When you make a donation online, we may ask for your name, address, daytime phone, email address, and credit card information. We use your information to process your donation(s) and to verify credit card data. We use your mailing address to send your tax-deductible receipt(s) and to keep you informed about what we are doing through our publications. Your phone number is used only to contact you if we need to verify order information and occasionally to thank you for your contribution. You may be directed to payment gateway systems, third party sites like Paypal and those sites may collect some data which are governed by their respective privacy policies and we do not have any control over the data collected by any third party sites.
• We will not collect or use personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
• If we want to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will offer you the means to consent to any new use, by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
• “Cookies” are small files downloaded automatically when you visit our website and placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. Certain features that we offer are only available through the use of a “cookie.” We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
Updating Your Personal Data
• We allow you to challenge or update the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified, amended or completed.
• Or you can write to [email protected] to request a change in your personal data.
How to Stop Receiving Communication from Us?
• Iranbriefing.net provides the option to unsubscribe to any email communication at the bottom of every online correspondence.
• Or you can write to [email protected] and request to be removed from our mailing lists.
• To opt-out of receiving print correspondence from Iran Briefing, please send an email to [email protected]
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
Our website may have now or in the future links to other websites including social networking platforms which may collect personally identifiable information about you. We do not have control over the data collection from you by any third party websites you visit by clicking on any link placed in our website. Iran Briefing cannot be held liable in any way, form or fashion for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites; your discretion is required.
Your Consent to Collection and Usage of Information
Questions or Concerns?
Mar 16, 2020 Comments Off on Amid Coronavirus Crisis, Iranian Officials Plan To Build Nuclear BombAmid Coronavirus Crisis, Iranian Officials Plan To Build Nuclear Bomb Amid Coronavirus Crisis, Iranian Officials Plan To Build Nuclear Bomb The IAEA Director-General announced on Tuesday, March 3, 2020, that the Iranian...
Mar 12, 2020 Comments Off on House passes Iran War Powers resolution opposed by TrumpHouse passes Iran War Powers resolution opposed by Trump House passes Iran War Powers resolution opposed by Trump The House of Representatives approved a War Powers resolution Wednesday, aiming to rein in presidential...
Feb 10, 2020 4,943On 3rd of January a news spread in social media regarding Qasem Soleimani and AbuMahdi Mohandes who has died by a US drone strike near Baghdad Airport and this was the end of their lives. In social media, especially Iranian users, there was a chaotic situation, some called of “the general of...